Anne Hamilton Black 0857181870
9 The Crescent firstname.lastname@example.org
St Wolstans Abbey ie.linkedin.com/in/annehamiltonblack
Date of birth:15th December 1979
Creative, logical thinker, proven track record on putting new systems in place to improve office functionality.
Small business owner, making a part time business out of a hobby I am passionate about and actively trying to raise the standard of quality in the industry.
Versatile and trust worthy worker that can adapt to a new role and responsibilities fast, proven in the many different short term roles I have covered in NUI Maynooth.
Proven communication skills and event coordination expertise, using my passion for customer service. Coordinated 3 day conference with 400 delegates and managing 12 staff. Several articles published both on the internet and in various magazines.
In depth knowledge of all Microsoft applications, and also expert social media and website marketing skills.
Skills & Achievements:
Recently completed training in Online Marketing through Kildare County Council. This course helped me expand my knowledge on the area of digital marketing and the growth of the social media.
I participated in the Miss Royal canal pageant in 2006
Trained and experienced children’s face painter, working at parties and corporate events.
TV extra for Fair City, Love Hate, Prime Time, The Clinic and commercials for RTE.
I have had Speech & Drama training, and also undertaken a communications course with the Guild Hall which I passed with honors.
I hold a full driving licence.
I hold a Fectac level 5 Certification in Occupational First aid, completed with distinction.
Education & Qualifications:
Tallaght IT 2000 – 2001 BSC Computer applications & Programming
NCI Ranelagh 1998-2000 Diploma in computer applications & Support
Dec 2010 – present
TheSchool of Business
Human Resource office
Quality Promotions Office
Position: Executive Assistant
- Initially working in the Presidents office as EA for one month, duties included;
- Reception – greeting delegates and members of the University for meetings with the President, in person and on the phone
- Administration – ad-hoc letters from the Presidents office
- Stationary ordering.
- January 2011 to August 2011, EA to the Bursar of NUI Maynooth. Duties include;
- Manage all incoming and outgoing calls on behalf of the Bursar
- Manage incoming and out going post for Finance department
- Diary management, setting up and organising facilities for meetings
- Preparing minutes and agenda of meetings attended for the Bursar
- Producing documentation for upcoming meetings
- Managing all purchases on behalf of the finance department
- Managing incoming and outgoing email for the Bursar.
- October 2011 to December 2012, EA in Presidents office. Duties include;
- Providing emergency administration cover for the Senior Executive assistant in the department. Work includes, incoming and outgoing calls for the president’s office.
- Assisting in the coordination of all official University events; to include organising invitations, composing invitation letters and compiling invitation lists.
- All administration tasks as previously listed for Presidents office.
- August 2011 to July 2012, EA in Quality Promotions department. Duties include;
- Manage all incoming and outgoing calls to the department
- Coordinate any outstanding documents needed for quality reviews
- Arrange payments made to external reviewers
- Update the whole Quality Promotions webpage and ensuring all relevant documentation is uploaded.
- Keeping website up to date with every authorised review and implementation plans that is received.
- Maintaining templates of all documents that may be needed by various types of departments for self review.
- July 2012 to present, EA in The school of Business. Duties include;
- Organizing conference over 3 days for the IAM, including;
- Negotiating prices for services and products with suppliers,
- Organising students to assist delegates during conference,
- Liasing with campus events regarding catering and seating requirements,
- Organising registration for the delegates,
- Organising conference dinner and awards,
- I also had to design and liase with print company regarding posters.
- After the conference I also had to follow up on outstanding payments and invoices.
April 2008 – present Funny Faces Face Painting.
Position: Owner & fully trained & insured children’s face painter.
Painting children’s faces for birthday parties, private functions and large corporate events
Organising advertising for public events that request advertising as part of the service. Updating website, and all social media sites regarding special offices and news pieces and interacting with clients with photos and queries.
See www.funnyfaces.ie for details of the business.
Feb 2009 – Dec 2010 Lyons O’Connell Accountants
Unit A2 Celbridge M4 Business Park
Celbridge Co Kildare
Position: Admin manager / Reception
Managing 4 line switch for all incoming calls
Up keeping of time recording records for all employees
Keeping data bases up to date
Letter taking for senior partners and PA duties
Diary keeping & making appointments & reserving meeting rooms
Implementing and updating all new office procedures and assist in installing new programmes.
October 2008 – Dec 2010
Alan Brady Ground Works & Plant Hire,
Athgoe House, Straffan, Co Kildare.
Position: Ad Hoc Office Administrator
- Compiling sales invoices and statements,
- Up keeping bank details
- Dealing with debtors & general administration.
June 2005- May 2008 Coonan Financial Services, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
Position: Senior Mortgage Administrator & Sales Support
Inputted mortgage application forms and life insurance application forms on line
Dealt with all administration from loan approval stage to draw down of funds
Liaised with lending institutions, clients and solicitors as to status of loan
Dealt with life insurance companies as to status of applications
Dealt with compliance issues in relation to money laundering legislation
Main customer service representative in office
Letter preparation & assistant to Manager
January 04 – June 05 The Mortgage Store, New century House, IFSC, Dublin 1
Position: Sales person/ Mortgage Consultant
Worked as sales person, getting new business & retaining existing business to targets, Input loans & liaised with underwriters. Obtained quotes & input life assurance to several insurance companies
September 02 – Jan04 ICS Building society
Position: Customer service representative
Dealt with all calls in call centre environment on all ICS mortgages, Had to work to call stats, service level agreement, Ad hoc administration of mortgages, I was a strong member of the customer retention team also.
September 01–Sep 02 ICS building society, Percy Place Dublin 4
Position: Customer service rep & Head teller
In charge of day to day banking in ICS branch, In charge of end and start of day reconciliation, Dealt with all customer service queries on all savings & investment products for ICS, Dealt with all ad hoc administration queries on all ICS products.
Graham Heaslip, deputy head of The school of Business 01 7086632
John Lyons / Kieran O’Connell, Lyons O’Connell Accountants 01 6012600